Abel’s online user guide provides searchable, browser-based documentation to Abel users everywhere.
The structure of the online documentation matches Abel’s standard menus. This makes it easy for users to find the topics they need. The user guide (like the standard menus) is organized into role-based sections.
- Use the search box to find material by keyword or topic number.
- Information for new users is at the top of the navigation pane.
- The Functional topics in the navigation pane match the Abel standard menus.
The online user documentation includes Training Plans for typical roles to guide learners through the topics they need. The training plans are intended to help with on-boarding of new staff and refresher training for existing staff, so your team can keep up their knowledge of Abel.
This example is from the training plan for Manufacturing and Jobbing :
- Each Function or Role has a Training Plan.
- All training plans start with Abel’s “Getting Started” guide.
- Topics are classified as “Core” or “Advanced”.
- Click a link to jump to the topic.
- The navigation pane matches the Abel menu within each functional area.
- Topics are numbered to indicate related material.
- Some menu items share the same documentation – e.g. topic 607 Manufacturing applies to multiple manufacturing processes.