Abel ERP’s Export Container Management is for customer orders that you dispatch in shipping containers. You can record container bookings, cross-reference customer orders with containers and produce dispatches for whole containers. You can also generate electronic documents for MPI (Ministry for Primary Industries) if your operation requires it.
The container workflow sits between Customer Orders and Customer Dispatches. It’s triggered when you choose a container delivery method on a customer order, so the order lines can then be placed in containers and the dispatch documents produced when the container is ready to go.
- Container delivery methods configured to suit your business (land, sea, air)
- Container Documents for recording details of each container booking
- Allocate customer orders and stock to containers
- View containers in progress, view stock waiting
- Dispatch containers with one click
- Produce MPI electronic documentation
This example shows some of the features:
- Select orders – Abel shows orders that match the container’s shipping destination
- The assigned stock tab shows stock allocated to the container
- When it’s ready to go you can generate the MPI electronic document
4. You can view the MPI electronic document if required
To find out more about Abel ERP and how it can help your business, please contact us.
Until next time.