We may collect your personal information (including without limitation your name, email address, phone number, and postal address) when you send us questions, comments and other communications or when you register for our newsletters, events, and other activities. You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information and services.
When you visit this website, we may use automated technology (such as usage monitoring software, cookies, and sessions) to collect and store certain information about your visit, including (without limitation):
- the IP address and domain name used by your computer to connect to the Internet;
- the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine used to access this website;
- the date and time you are visiting;
- the pages you visit; and
- any other information you expressly provide (such as your name, email address, postal address, and telephone number).
Such information will be used in aggregate form to analyze how this website is being used (for example: to ascertain which pages are the most popular). Except for the reasons set out below under Use and Disclosure, we will not disclose any such information except in aggregate form. We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about abnormal website usage patterns or website security breaches.
Use and Disclosure
We will not use or disclose your personal information except in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. We may use your personal information to verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your username or password for any of the services we provide to you via the Internet;
- communicate with you;
- assist in providing information and services requested by you;
- analyze usage of this website;
- provide you with further information, news, and promotional material which we consider may be of interest to you; and
- improve the content of this website and to customize this website to your preferences.
Regardless of the foregoing, we will only use or disclose personal information that you have provided to us or which we have obtained about you:
- for the above-mentioned purposes;
- if you have authorized us to do so;
- if we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure;
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety to us, our customers, or others; or
- if we are authorized, required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
Storage and Security
All personal information collected on this website is collected and stored by Abel Software Limited, Auckland, New Zealand. We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information that we hold from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Third Party Websites
This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When visiting a third party website from a hyperlink on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide will be will collected, stored, used and distributed.
Right to Access and Correct
You are entitled to request access to, or correction of, any personal information we hold about you by contacting our Privacy Officer as follows:
Telephone: +64 (9) 442-4603
Abel Software Limited
PO Box 101-901
North Shore City 0745
To ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date, please notify us of any changes to your personal information as soon as possible.
What our customers say:
Director - NZ Drinks
"For NZ Drinks, automation was a great decision, and Abel’s robustness and flexibility provides us with a great foundation for growth,” Kyle says. “If we wanted to quadruple our business tomorrow, we wouldn’t have to change anything."
General Manager - Disc Brakes Australia
"Once you configure Abel to suit your business processes, it just delivers. You get a system that can handle a very high level of complexity which would cost a lot more if you went anywhere else. I hate to think where we might have been today without Abel."
Director of Information Technology - Alsco
"Abel spent time getting to know how our business works and how to make us better. Our accountants are all amazingly surprised how much the new system has simplified their lives. We’ve already reduced the time for closing our monthly reports from nine or ten business days to four."
CEO - Dairy Products NZ
"Abel was the most engaged company we met. Their attitude is very can-do. A whole team of Abel experts came out to understand our specialist equipment and ensure we got the best out of our system, and we have."
Managing Director - Nautech Electronics
"Abel gives us a forecasting advantage. It knows our future production and material requirements and it can predict our stock requirements and stock shortages, ensuring we can respond more quickly to customer orders"
Latest Abel News
Abel ERP – Fixed Asset Management
August 12, 2019
Abel ERP software includes Fixed Asset Management within its financials. With Abel ERP, you don’t need separate Fixed Asset Management software. Fixed Asset Management works seamlessly with Abel’s other business management and financial software functions… Abel’s Fixed Asset Management provides:… Read more »... Read More >